10.14.2011

Friday Finds - Fishs Eddy

Happy Friday! I couldn't be happier for two reasons: 1) Today I'm taking a half day at work because 2) Beau and I are going to a wedding! His cousin, Katherine and her finance, Jimmy are getting married tomorrow afternoon (remember "Our Lake Chuck Weekend" for the shower?), but we're heading in today for the rehearsal dinner, which we were invited to because Beau is singing in the wedding. Yes, he is a man of many talents.

None of that is the point of this post, however. I was told about
Fishs Eddy by my aunt and uncle who had visited the one and only shop near Gramercy park in New York City. While I haven't been myself, the store looks incredible, although possibly a little overwhelming, too! With stacks and stacks of dishes, barrels of silverware, racks of stemware, and countless tchotchkes, this place is somewhat a dream come true for me. It almost reminds me of Hoarders...if the person hoarded nothing but chic, reasonably priced, and curiously vintage house/stem/dinnerware.

Since theres only one store in NYC, it look like I'll be ordering from the online catalog. Let me know if you've purchased anything from there. I'd love to hear what you think about the quality of the pieces, etc.! Have a GREAT weekend!


Pictures pulled from Fishs Eddy website

No comments:

Post a Comment