10.31.2011

DIY - End Table



Well here it is! I've referenced this table a few times on Facebook and Twitter, and I've finally finished it! I found this antique in Jeri's attic last weekend, and it was in major need of some tlc. As soon as I saw, I knew this table had the bones to really become a beautiful piece of furniture. Based on the color and shape, I can totally see this table in a baby's nursery (although it'll look good pretty much anywhere...except maybe a bathroom or laundry room!



Finished in Annie Sloan's Duck Egg Blue, distressed, and finished with both the dark and light waxes, the table has a light and airy/French-country look. For the time being, it's placed in my living room, and it looks so good I'm almost hoping it doesn't sell (OMG - kidding. Please buy it!) This is the first of many pieces I have finished and am ready to sell.

This item is FOR SALE. To inquire about this piece specifically, or any others (including furniture you'd like to get a quote on), please email us at themendednest@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment