10.13.2011

Goodbye, Hello


Sadly, after 4 years of service, I have decided to resign my position as a server/bartender at Hello Sushi. These have been my best years of Baton Rouge, and I am taking with me literally countless memories full of fun and laughter as well as some of the best and strongest friendships of my life. Two years of working two jobs (the other with PRO Unlimited in Human Resources/Client Services) has been tolling on my life and relationship, and as much as it saddens me to leave, those two come first. Furthermore, as Beau and I have created this company (The Mended Nest, llc), I owe it to us to dedicate the necessary time and effort to get this off the ground.



Hello Sushi has been such a major part of my life that it's going to be a very transition to be without. Everyone from the owner to the dish washer have transitioned from co-worker to friend to family. Phew...I'm tearing up. More than anything, Stephanie (the GM) has become like an older sister and best friend to me. A confidant, mentor, fellow foodie, and a shoulder to lean on - she is the nicest, sweetest, and most generous person I've had the pleasure of meeting, and she - above all else - is what I will miss most about Hello Sushi.



On the bright side - I'll see her ALL the time. I mean, who do you think is coming over for all my bbqs I'm going to throw now that I have a bbq pit (thanks to everyone at Hello)?! Everyone pitched in and surprised me with it on one of my last nights. How awesome are they?! If you're reading, I cannot thank you enough. I love you all and will miss you dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment