12.22.2011

It's the Most Won...Hectic Time of the Year!




Last night was a mess. We had multiple loads of laundry to finish, packing for the extended weekend, wrapping all of the presents, a house to clean, hours of freelance work for Beau, and most importantly: the finale of American Horror Story to watch. If that wasn't enough, I decided to tackle a last minute Christmas order for an custom iPad cover. Clearly, I wouldn't have made it through without a few glasses of wine. After finally getting to bed at 1:30 this morning, I am exhausted today!

I don't know what it was about this year (possibly owning a company), but we both felt extremely rushed this Christmas season. This is really embarassing, but I still don't even have presents for Beau yet! Okay - one I've ordered, but I still have to pick up the other one at lunch...from the mall. That traffic is going to be a LOT of fun. Can it just be Christmas, already!?

No comments:

Post a Comment