12.23.2011

Christmas Tags



As Beau and I were scrambling the other night trying to get all of the presents wrapped, we realized that we had no way of differentiating between who the gifts were for. Beau quickly made these cute cards, and I thought they were perfect. I know it's a little late now, but hopefully we'll be a little more organized by NEXT Chirstmas, and we'll be able to sell packs of them with all kinds of different designs.

This is going to be our last post until Tuesday after Christmas. Beau and I are going to be traveling for a few days, and I'm thinking that a little present to myself will be taking Monday off. Don't worry - we'll get through this together! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone. Cheers and God bless! Oh - and get ready for a big 'ole Jeri's corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment