DIY - Felt Flower
Happy Thursday! If you read yesterday, you may remember that I mentioned a tutorial for the little felt flowers that were attached to the wreaths that are for sale. Well - this is it! These little flowers are perfect for so many things. Just wreaths, for example: you can use these flowers to use as accessories for wreaths for Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Mardi Gras, Easter, summer, birth announcements, etc. Speaking of birth announcements and babies, how cute would little light blue or pink felt flowers look in a faux bouquet or strewn across a table at a baby shower? Purple and gold at an LSU game?
So - to make them yourself, you'll need:
- Felt Squares
- Hot glue gun (and glue)
- 1+ glasses of wine
- Pour a glass of wine
- Cut a circle out of the felt square
- Cut circle from outside moving inward in a spiral motion (staying ~.75 to 1 inch from the outside)
- Begin cutting a wave pattern on the outer edge of the spiral all the way to the end
- From the outside of the big spiral to the inside, start rolling and hot gluing along the way
- Cover the bottom with the extra little circle of felt
- Finish your wine because you are done!
These felt flowers are for sale at only $2 per flower! Email us at TheMendedNest@gmail.com!