3.30.2012

Friday Finds - La Boulangerie French Bakery




From open faced portabella sandwiches complete with a pesto mayo and caramelized onions to apple walnut and cream cheese danishes, La Boulangerie French Bakery, located at 4600 Magazine St. has it all. The impact of the aroma that hit us when we walked in was only trumped by the first bite of the apricot preserve danish that we bought. I was in heaven. I LIVE for starting my Saturdays by walking down the street for early morning coffee, a yummy (and fattening) breakfast, with a good book to read...and lots of people to watch. La Boulangerie is perfect for all.

If you're in New Orleans this weekend (and near the 46 hundred block of Magazine) I cannot recommend this place enough. In fact, let me know if you go - I have a to-go order I'll need you to pick up for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment