3.06.2012

This Little Piggy...



Sponges and steel wool are necessary evils. Typically I see them thrown haphazardly around the sink, but why?! Using a fun container of some sort adds a little character to your kitchen, and you'd be surprised how many people notice mine. This was actually a gift from one of my aunts as a joke, but I fell in love with it. This little piggy is the perfect size for holding a sponge or two and some steel wool.

You could also try something like this in a bathroom. Obviously, you'd be replacing sponges with soaps, but it's perfect. (For some reason, I feel like this would be perfect for a restaurant (cough cough) bathroom. I mean really, when and where can you NOT use a cute, fun bowl/container? Rhetorical question - no need to write sarcastic answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment