3.21.2012

Custom Invite Mock Up





How much do you hate me for not posting the "after" pictures from the desk I've been working on...as promised in yesterday? I tried finishing it last night, but I'm just not loving the outcome, so I'm going to do a little more work tonight.

Now - for today's post. This is a mock up of an invite for a "Friendsgiving" dinner party. I know we're no where near Thanksgiving, but I wanted to share this with you now to give you some ideas for upcoming parties you may be having: Easter, Summer, Graduation, Birthday, etc.

This is a completely custom design, and I am in love with it. I think these types of invites (where it's a lot of text in different fonts) are super fun, exciting, and vibrant.

As always, if you're interested in any type of custom invite, please email us at TheMendedNest@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment