3.28.2012

LSU Lakes









These are the LSU Lakes, my home away from home. You can find me here almost everyday right after work running the 4.2 mile pathway. The same goes for Saturday and Sunday mornings. If I'm not running them, chances are I'm walking them with Duke and Cooper giving them a little exercise. I cannot be here enough.

As you can see from the pictures, the Lakes are absolutely beautiful. I am at total peace at 8:00am on a Saturday Spring morning when I'm here, taking in the views of the Lake and the stunning homes that surround them. Obviously, I'm not the only one who enjoys running here. Especially Saturday mornings, the Lakes can be packed, but it doesn't take away from the serenity the the Lakes offer.

If you're in the Baton Rouge area and enjoy walking/running, I cannot highly enough recommend visiting the Lakes. You'll fall in love just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment