3.13.2012

Rehearsal Dinner - Elizabeth and Miles Wedding








How beautiful? These are the pictures from Elizabeth and Miles' Rehearsal Dinner. It was held at the elegant Calcasieu Room, located at 930 Tchoupitoulas St. in New Orleans. From the second we walked in, we were greeted by the smiling faces of Elizabeth's and Miles' families...and cocktails (exactly what I needed after a 1.5 hour drive into New Orleans). You can see the menu directly above, so I need not mention how delicious the food was. Best part - we were at the "cool table"!...at least I think so. We got to sit with a few of the bridesmaids who are also friends of ours, as well as a few friends Beau know from Lake Charles. We laughed and told embarassing/funny stories. #sometimesitalktoomuch

Food, cocktails, and good company. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I want this to be about the wedding and not the Calcasieu (cal-cuh-shew) Room, but I do have to take a second to give them props. The room, service, and food were all first class. Well done!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics! Thank you so much for taking and posting them. I do need to recognize the person who made the menu cards, as she did a great job continuing our vision of printed stationary. Tiffany Profet at byMasselyn.com made them.

    ReplyDelete