3.23.2012

Just Say NO





Last night I was literally forced asked twice to go out to the bars, so I eventually gave in, but I just don't understand why I can't just say no! Don't get me wrong - I had a great time as always, and the people I was with were so much fun. It's just...when I'm waking up late for work, in DIRE need of the Blood Mary and greasy breakfast foods (above), and have so many things rushing through my head that I end up just standing in one spot for ten minutes not knowing where to start. (danes, clean up, get dressed, COFFEE, blog, etc.)

Here's to a relaxed, get-in-my-pajamas kind of Friday. *clink*



Side note - I feel like I should say that I didn't ACTUALLY have this this morning. This is what I wanted, but in reality I had orange juice, coffee, and oatmeal with fresh banana mixed in. Booooring...

1 comment: