9.14.2011

Monogram It

As most mothers know, monogramming can be both artistic AND essential. You don't want your kid to bring home the wrong backpack...or shirt...or socks...or bow...I could go on and on (let's be honest - it can get ridiculous!). Okay - being honest, stores like Pottery Barn, Crate&Barrel, and Restoration Hardware have helped make monogramming just as cool and necessary as bedazzled clothing in the early 90's (you know you did it). Only this time, it's chic and mature.



Everything from towels (bath and hand) to bottle openers to serving ware and plates can be monogrammed now a days, but I now have a now monogramming must: barware! The glasses above are Pottery Barn's Classic Barware monogrammed with a "C" for Caragliano. I love these glasses, and I think you would to. Only problem - Beau and I have different last names (Caragliano and Moss). Solution moving forward - "M" for Matthew and Moss?...we'll see about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment