8.14.2012

Jeri's Corner! (Birthday Lunch)






Sunday, after the Red Dress Run, I invited a few of my closest friends to my parent's for some apps, drinks, and lunch. Despite the fact that we were all a little hung over, we all had a good time hanging out and laughing (especially with MawMaw) as we recounted the weekend's festivities.

After we ate grilled chicken and sausage, salad, and black bean salsa, we all stuck around for some cupcakes that we butchered cut into fourths for easier sharing (and champagne). A quick GREAt Jeri's corner idea: hand-written cards for sauces, dressings, and ingredients. It adds a personal touch to something that's ordinarily pretty generic. All in all, I'd say it was a pretty great afternoon. Now, as I write this back in Baton Rouge, I'm nursing one of the worst hangovers of my life (dramatic enough for you?)

PS - The picture of the 6 of us is somewhat a joke - picking at the fact that our lives are so "wonderful and perfect". Orchid, anyone? #besties 

No comments:

Post a Comment