8.29.2012

Hurricane Isaac

Well this is fun.

But really - for us it's really not to bad...yet. Since we've been off of work since Tuesday (and probably won't go back until Friday), I'm trying to look at this as a nice little vacation. Just one where I can't exactly leave the house. I'm staying with my friend/roommate, Danielle, because I didn't want to leave her alone, and several of our friends have been coming in and out throughout the days. We still haven't lost power, so we're just hanging out, playing cards, watching TV, eating, more eating, and (of course) partaking in beverage consumption.

The weather is starting to get bad, so hopefully this will be able to last a little bit longer. I'm not looking forward to when WE lose power and it "just gets real, real hot"...

No comments:

Post a Comment