8.07.2012

White Linen Night







While it wasn't exactly what I thought it was going to be, (from left) Matt, Michael, Patrick, Johnny, myself (eyes closed), and Matt attended and enjoyed White Linen Night in The Heights. It's just...there was no drinking and I wasn't sure what to do with myself; I was caught very off guard.

It was hot hot hot outside, but it was still fun. There was a runway show, booths set up with random chachkis for sale, and of course tons of people in white (except for the losers winners in dark clothing). After walking around for a while and sweating our butts off, we finally decided to give in and head down the street to a bar for a few cocktails. (This was before we went BACK to BRB...as if we hadn't had enough the night before!)
All in all, I'd say it was a success, and I would definitely go back again...just a little more prepared (spirits speaking).

As a side note - Ryan, my bestie/roomie wasn't there. His choice. #lookatyourlife,lookatyourdecisions

No comments:

Post a Comment