8.02.2012

Art Show: Scott Finch









Last night, friends Matt, Ryan, and Brennan (and I) attended an art show for a few local artists including my good friend, Scott Finch. Last year was pretty great, but this year was even better. Maybe it was the company? Hosted at the Baton Rouge Art Gallery, it's always fun to get dressed up and do something other than our typical drinking/eating routine. I guess I'm speaking for all of us when I say that we had a great time viewing the art, mingling with people who are much more funky and hipster than I'll ever be, and enjoying some hors d'oeuvres and several glasses of free wine.

Afterwards, we headed over to the Bulldog for a few beers and then (I'm embarrassed to say) to Red Zeppelin Pizza...where I ate pretty much an entire pizza. So worth it at the time...not so much now. #where'smygirdle

1 comment: