8.21.2012

Coconut Water




This is getting me through it.

Last night, I was convinced to go to Happy's, a local downtown bar where the girls dress in skimpy clothing and serve big pitchers of beer to fat, sloppy frat guys. JK, it's fun. The point, however, is that I got in way past my bedtime and I am struggling this morning. Thank God for coconut water!

"Coconut water is an isotonic solution which replaces the fluids and minerals that the body loses during physical activities. For this reason, many athletes and persons who work out regularly are encouraged to drink coconut water to replace all the minerals and fluid that they lose while working out. " - According to this source.

AKA - it's also a great cure a hang over...when a Bloody Mary isn't an option. I've only picked them up from Whole Foods, but I'm sure other over-priced-but-super-chic grocery stores sell them, too. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment