12.04.2012

"The New Manhattan" Bridge





In SanFran it's The Wiggle (I know, right? - those hippie Californians) and in NYC it's the Brooklyn Bridge. It's that place where (if you're a runner) you have to check out at least once just to say you did it. I put off running the Brooklyn Bridge because I assumed that I was going to have more time in the city and running along the Hudson River was much more convenient. Plus - there are just too many damn tourists on the Brooklyn Bridge (cue eye roll). As soon as I decided I was going to move to SF, I got my sassy please-take-them-off running pants/tights and hit the pavement towards "The New Manhattan".

I didn't get as much out of it in terms of exercise because I kept stopping to take pictures. Regardless, it was a beautiful day to enjoy this NY landmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment