12.11.2012

(Merry)^10 Christmas!

Isn't this insane?

I ran past this house a few weekends ago, and I couldn't help but take a picture. You can't tell, but there are people right outside of the frame in what I can only describe as a power supply company truck's crane...thing putting up MORE stuff at the top. Like - these fools weren't messing around.

I'm used to seeing this amount of Christmas spirit strewn across massive houses and their yards (or small cities) but never this much this dense. It was nice though and it definitely put me in the Christmas spirit, but kind of made me a little sad that I didnt't have my own space to decorate but also a little relieved that I wouldn't have to take anything down either!

#that'sokay,right?
#charlieboewnchristmas
#leaveittothegays

No comments:

Post a Comment