12.12.2012

Hunter Boots




Hunter boots are a must if you A) work on a farm/orchard on the upper east coast (most probably Massachusetts) B) attend a lot of dirty music festivals and are Kate Moss or C) live in NYC. Clearly I fit the bill for exactly none of those - I just like them.

Hunter boots are the perfect shoe option for those who walk/bike to work on rainy/snowy days. There's nothing more frustrating than going an entire work day having to endure wet shoes, socks, and pant legs from walking to work in the rain. (And yes, I understand umbrellas help, but not so much around the feet). They're easy to put on (no laces involved), can endure all weather conditions, and clean up is 100% effortless. 

Today was the first day that I rode my bike to work in the rain, and it wasn't bad at all. My Northface resisted the water up top and my Hunter boots kept my jeans dry. Perfecto!

Jacket: The Northface
Sweater: Levi's
Shirt: J.Crew Factory
Jeans: J.Crew
Boots: Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment