6.19.2012

Mended Furniture - Foyer Table



So what do you think? This is a table that I just finished for one of my clients using Annie Sloan's paints and waxes. I love this table because of it's simplicity (in terms of design and color scheme I chose). I usually try and throw in a blue or green, but I'm happy I decided to keep this neutral. 

For the body and legs, I went with one of my colors, Country Gray and for the drawers and top, I went with Old White. I only used a little of the dark wax because I wanted the table to keep it's original color. What do you think?!

If you're interested in a quote to have something refinished, please email me at themendednest@gmail.com. I'm happy to answer any questions, and I look forward to hearing from you soon! I also have pieces in The Foyer in Baton Rouge (down the strip from Juban's on Perkins) for sale. Check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment