5.07.2012

All Moved In...






So here is the first look at our space in The Foyer! What do you think?! We still have a ton of work to do, but i think it's coming along very nicely. I'll be blogging about this in more detail, but I'd like to thank Tyler Bascle and our friend, Lou for contributing to the space. Tyler is a very talented local artist who will have constantly have a wall space in The Mended Nest booth (you can get a sneak peek at some of his art in the pictures above starting with the Elephant painting). Lou will also be helping us out by essentially being our free lance buyer for TMN (check out the lamp and office chair).

I think it's a great start, and I'm SO SO excited to watch it grow. Plus - my dining room no longer looks like the picture directly above!

1 comment:

  1. Hey so how your dining room looks right now??? If you could have some white painted furniture for your dining room, would be really attractive and stylish. I have read your other posts carefully which are pretty good. Keep doing .....

    ReplyDelete