6.13.2012

Happy Birthday, Mark!



Yesterday, my brother, Mark (middle) turned 21! Jeri, my dad, Frank, and my brother, Christian (left) all went out to eat at this superb downtown Covington restaurant, Del Porto. Renovated my my all time favorite architect, Matt Voelkel (owner of Studio MV), Del Porto was the perfect place to celebrate Mark for this epic birthday.

We usually have big family gatherings for birthdays since so much of our extended family lives close to us in Covington. While those are always a blast, it was nice to have a little change and enjoy the company of my immediate family. It was so nice to just sit and chat over great food and overpriced wine. It's times like these that I realize how blessed I am to be a part of such a great family. Cheers!

PS - if you go here, you'll see my favorite house that Matt's designed. Obsess
ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment