1.24.2012

Honey Mint Dressing



After the holiday season (as always) I don't exactly recognize myself. There's a lot of extra jiggle in my step, and it's getting ridiculous. Just like everyone else, I used January 1st as my launching point for a healthier, slimmer me. The other day Beau and I were eating at Truly Free (a wonderful gluten and dairy free bakery and deli in Baton Rouge) and watching The Food Network on one of the TVs. Giada was on and was making a recipe very similar to the one I'm posting about today. Love her. This is exactly what I'm talking about - something like this is a MUCH better option that a fatty ranch or bleu cheese dressing...even though they're delish!


So here is this super healthy salad dressing's recipe:


- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 lemon (squeezed)
- 2 Tbs honey
- 2 sprigs of mint (finely chopped)
- salt/pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment