11.14.2011

DIY - Nightstand in Arles


This weekend, I finished up another Mended Furniture project...and it isn't Duck Egg Blue! Beau's step mom, Claudean contacted me and explained she was in search of a little night stand for their newly built guest loft. Coincidentally, I had just taken one from my parents' attic in hopes of refinishing and selling it. Claudean wanted to go with yellow, so after discussing a few options, she chose Annie Sloan's Arles. To be honest, yellow would have been one of the last colors I personally would have chosen, but I'm glad Claudean did because after seeing the end product, it looks GREAT! I'm so aggravated with myself because I completely forgot to take "before" and "progress" pictures. Oh well - hope you guys and gals like it!

For more info or pricing quotes for Mended Furniture - contact us at TheMendedNest@gmail.com! 

No comments:

Post a Comment