11.03.2011

Photography - U.S.S. Constitution

I stumbled across this picture while looking at my friend, Katie Rose's pictures on Facebook, and I couldn't help emailing her and requesting that she send me the image so I could put it on The Mended Nest. I didn't realize photography and pictures moved me so much, but they really do. I've truly been enjoying taking the pictures for the blog, and it's always nice and refreshing to get new inspiration. Well, this picture of the USS Constitution, taken by Katie on her iPhone, has really inspired me to get out and get creative with my camera. Not every week, but moving forward, I want to start including interesting, unique, or unexpected pictures on the blog. Hope you enjoy. Thanks, Katie Rose - I may even frame it!

No comments:

Post a Comment