8.31.2011

Easy (Working Couple) Dinner

One of the biggest challenges that Beau and I face (in terms of food) is the lack of time in our evenings to prepare anything. We both work until 5:30, then we work out, then Beau goes straight home to work on freelance and Mended Nest client's work, and I take care of the yard, dogs, and house. So what and when do we eat?

As you can see from previous posts, Beau and I eat a lot of chicken. I try to keep it fresh and interesting by using different seasonings and switching up the side dishes. Trying to keep last night on the healthier side, I sauteed asparagus with very simple seasonings: salt, pepper, and a dash of garlic powder. (sauteed in a mixture of olive oil and Brummel and Brown yogurt butter.

The chicken was sprinkled with Tony's, Grill Master's chicken rub, and Mrs. Dash's Tomato, Basil, and Garlic salt-free seasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment