8.17.2011

Chop and Grind

I've mentioned in a previous post that I really racked up this year (for my birthday) in the "presents department", but my most favorite gift was from Jeri - a Cuisinart Food Processor! I love to make hummus, guacamole, salad dressing, chicken salad, etc., and this makes creating these foods so much easier. I've used a blender in the past, and as you can imagine, it usually doesn't come out exactly how I expected. So far, I've only tried it out a couple of times, but I'm already in love, and I can't wait to use it more. Obviouly, I'll keep you posted on my food creations! (Cilantro Hummus? Please and thank you!)

Here are some of the things I'm looking forward to making:
- Basil Pesto
- Mango Salsa
- Vinaigrettes
- Citrus Champagne Salad Dressig
- Hollandaise Sauce
- Roasted Vegetable Spread
- Gorgonzola Butter



No comments:

Post a Comment