3.18.2013

St. Patty's Day




Okay, so I'm used to a St. Patrick's day in Baton Rouge where I mentally prepare myself for a full day (8am - 8pm) of drinking, partying, and parading. This year in SF, let's just say I was not as prepared as I should have been. I was like, "Oh I'll be fiiiiine. We're not even getting out there until 4...". Yes well, all I had eaten that day was half of a large popcorn when Korey and I went to see "The Call" that morning...and a hotdog. Several Irish Car Bombs, Bloody Marys, and pitchers of beer later, let's just say I 2.0ed and called it a night (after a HUGE quesadilla) at like 10:45.

This was a really tough day for me. St. Patty's Day is one of my FAVORITE days to spend in BR. I was reminiscing big time thinking about Atrie's parties, the Garden District, my friends, and even BR in general. I'm excited for my trip home. August can't some soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment