3.13.2013

Fog City



Since moving to SF, I've been warned about how foggy the city can get - especially if you live in the sunset. Well after work, I experienced it for the first time really since moving here. I went running from my house in The Haight heading west into Golden Gate park towards The Sunset. Okay - it was like Beauty and the Beast when Belle went into that forest in search of her father. It started to get a little cooler, then cold. I could watch and feel the fog become more and more dense. When I finally turned around and headed back the other direction, it started to dissipate.

This morning, I woke up and it was exactly that same as in the park. I couldn't see a thing past 25 feet. Honestly, I couldn't care less, except that I used my new Moroccan Oil hairspray which the humidity totally killed and ain't NObody got time for that.

*I included a pic from a clearer day for comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment