3.11.2013

80's/Taco Bell Collab



Recently, I've been watching a lot of YouTubers' videos and doing a little research because I'm THINKING about taking TMN and myself to the YouTubes. Of all the all the videos I've been watching, my favorites tend to be collabs, when one YouTuber is featured on another's channel. One of my friends is a big YouTube personality and he knows a thing or two about collaborations. Maybe that's why he came up with the idea of crashing my boyfriend, Korey's 80's themed birthday party and essentially turning it into a collaboration with Taco Bell.

Let me explain - on Twitter, they both tweet at Taco Bell and vice versa. As a surprise (and it was a HUGE surprise) our friend got corporate media people from Taco Bell surprise us all and walked in with what seemed like two million hundred tacos to cater the 40 something people there.

Party: Success

No comments:

Post a Comment