11.27.2012

Back to Work








Not too shabby, right?

Starting today, I'm the newest Client Services Coordinator for PRO Unlimited onsite at Electronic Arts. To explain, I'm employed by PRO, a global contingent workforce management/HR consulting firm based out of the Bay area. We have clients all over the world including Blackrock, Goldman Sachs, Nike, E&Y, and my client: Electronic Arts (as in - "It's in the Game") Long story short, I was the CSC onsite in Baton Rouge for about three years until I submitted my resignation to move to NYC. Well...through unusual circumstances and over a very short period of time, I've found my way back to PRO @ EA. However, the facility where I now work in CA is a slight upgrade from the campus in Baton Rouge. (and by "slight upgrade" I mean the difference between Chicago winter temperature...and the surface of the sun)

No comments:

Post a Comment