10.09.2012

#sissies














Let me start by saying that I mean to exclude no one from this post. I have the BEST friends and BEST "besties", all of whom I love very much and have all been there for a time when I needed them most.

With that said, Ryan and Matt are my sissies. We use sissies as an endearing term but what it represents is family. Brothers. These two have been around from day 1, and without them, I can honestly say that I would not be the person that I am today, and I miss these two SO MUCH. Matt's see-you-next-tuesday attitude, Ryan's neurosis, and the banter that the three of us would engage in. I've never laughed harder than with these two, and at times I felt like I was watching my own private comedy show. I've shared more wonderful memories than I could ever ask for and no offense, but I'd cut a bitch if anyone tried to take even one away. So while things are a little different for now, I know without a shadow of a doubt that these two will remain constants in my life. I need a tissue.

#kissingsissies
#sissiesalwayswin
#trashysissie
#crazysissie
#amicrazy
#where's...
#whatuh
#yourlifeyourdecisions
#notmyproblemslut
#okayillsayitagain

No comments:

Post a Comment