10.16.2012

ALTER




When roaming the streets with my friend, Nick, I went into this fantastic shop one afternoon that I spent in Brooklyn (which I loved btw). So many stores are like this in the Brooklyn/Manhattan area: super small (this one was actually pretty big comparatively), super trendy, and very boutiquey but with a cool hipster edge. Since I'm making an attempt to be somewhat fiscally responsible, I didn't actually buy anything. Hardest decision I've ever had to make! No worries - I'll be back...

PER THEIR WEBSITE:

Alter is an independently owned clothing shop with three locations in Brooklyn.

Founded by Roy Caires and Tommy Cole in February 2007, we currently have a Women's store and a separate Men's store across the street from each other on Franklin St. in Greenpoint, Brooklyn and a Co-ed shop on Graham Ave in Williamsburg Brooklyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment