10.08.2012

Is This a Date?




I think so. I hope so.

After joining a few friends for brunch this past Sunday, a guy (remaining anonymous) and I left the group to grab a latte in the Meatpacking District at this great shop called Kava. My latte, our conversation, and the coffee shop were all great and I really enjoyed myself. I'll leave it at that because if he ends up being one of the 6 people that reads this blog, I'd be really embarrassed.

Finally, the weather doesn't feel like it does in Louisiana (which is what it's basically been like for the past week). Saturday night, the temperature dropped down to 50ish degrees, so yesterday I was able to bust out my fall wardrobe - basically one of the best days of the year. As I was walking to the subway after I left en route to Tribeca, I couldn't help but smile. I love this city. I (insert heart) NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment