2.14.2012

I Love You

Happy Valentine's Day! Beau and I tend to get bogged down with life's routine. I've written about this before, but the more successful The Mended Nest becomes (for which I am so thankful) and the the busier we get (socially speaking), Beau and I have less and less time to just enjoy our evenings by ourselves with absolutely no work. That's why tonight, we're staying in, not working on any projects, and none of our friends are allowed over (cue Ryan's eye roll). I would say we're even going to skip working out...but let's not get crazy.

After running, I'm going to stop by Whole Foods to grab something delicious (and still undecided) for dinner and a couple of bottles of wine to pair with it. I love holidays...even if Hallmark DID make them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment