2.24.2012

Friday Finds - Wesley Bonner Photography




Happy Friday! Are you looking forward to the weekend as much as I am? Good Lord, I'm exhausted. The only thing that's keeping me going is knowing that I'll have 3...or 5 lbs. of crawfish with my name on them tonight! (btw - the spell checker wanted to change "crawfish" to crayfish". Where is this thing FROM?)

On to the find...
I met Wesley (above picture) via Facebook a while ago, and after chatting we discovered that we had a lot of similar interests. He's 25 years old (like me) and finishing up his last year in grad school (mmm...not like me). One passion that we both share, and the topic of this post, is photography - although we explore it through different avenues. I take pictures of mostly stationary objects. It's super hard for me to capture something in the moment without having the whole image come out cheesy or one big blurry mess. Wesley, on the other hand, has been doing freelance photography for over two years, and takes on much more ambitious projects: weddings, engagements pictures, family portraits, head shots, corporate/business images, etc.

Per my request, Wesley sent over a few images that I could use to sample of his work for my Friday Find. Photography is so important - especially for a wedding. Capturing moments from the most significant day(s) of peoples' lives is something I could NEVER take on. In fact, I've been asked before about my interest in wedding photography, and my answer is always the same: I love you, I'm flattered, but I don't think my blood pressure can handle it. Wesley seems to have no problems though. BTW - top right picture...is that not the best picture EVER?

Obviously, I recommend his services (otherwise he wouldn't be my Friday Find)! If you're interested in quotes or have questions about his services, please don't hesitate to contact him! 

wesleybonner1@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment