1.08.2013

Sit and Spin

I thought that I was going to really hate not having a washer and dryer in my apartment. I've always had growing up like most people in Louisiana as well as in my own house, and there were two of each in the apartment I lived in in NYC. Those were the best. Like -there were options for every type of fabric, you could set the humidity level for softness, and you even had the option to collate, staple, and fold. You get the point.

Similar to most apartments in NYC, washers and dryers in unit is a rarity and I was not looking forward to spending an hour and a half at some random/stabby laundromat. Then I discovered how ridiculously cheap it was to have it washed, dried, and folded for you. Like...$10 for a load of laundry. I'd happily pay double that just so I didn't have to move clothes from the washer to the dryer (I HATE doing that!) not to mention folding. SO, this is where I go. The Sit and Spin in Castro is so, so great and the name is kind of everything to me. Right?!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment