1.17.2013

Anda Piroshki





Last weekend, I took the 24 down to Bernal Heights to go look at an apartment that I found on Craigslist. Literally it was the worst...unless you like the smell of cat pee and shame. However, even though it's SUPER lezzy, I really enjoyed Bernal Heights as a neighborhood. While I was there, I met up with my boss, Rose (straight) and her puppy for a beer. (we had beer; the puppy had nothing) and we got to have a little one on one time outside of work.

Before I left, I stopped by this little Russian bakery (Anda Piroshki) next door for a hot piroshki! FYI, a piroshki is an individual-sized baked or fried bun stuffed with a variety of fillings. I got ham and cheese and it was so so so good! That plus a slow drip coffee and I was good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment