7.12.2012

SanFran



Mission Delores Park - How beautiful, right?

This is one of the places where my friend, Adam (who just moved to San Francisco) and I parked my Fiat rental to enjoy the stunning view of the city. With the weather, views, culture, and vibrant life, it's easy to see why this is one of the most expensive desirable places to live in the country.

After this, Adam and I walked to The Mission for tapas and sangria, then literally all over The Castro (where Adam lives) hopping from bar to bar...taking shots of Goldschlager! It was a great night, and I'm looking forward to going back into the city tonight (I'm staying just south of San Francisco). It's always a good time when I'm here, but if I'm being completely honest, I kind of miss Baton Rouge...well...I miss my friends in Baton Rouge.

No comments:

Post a Comment