7.20.2012

Friday Finds - Warby Parker (Re-Post)

Everyone knows TOMS for their "One for One mission" where, when you buy a pair of TOMS, a pair is given to a child in need...and they're cute. Recently, I was introduced to another company with a similar story, and I obviously couldn't go without sharing! The company is called Warby Parker, and I am on the verge of obsession. Please note: The style of these glasses are a dream come true for any hipster or vintage/old school dresser. Beware.

Just like TOMS, for every pair Warby Parker sells, a pair of glasses is donated to someone in need. These are prescription glasses! So they must be really expensive, right? No! Both their optical and prescription sunwear collections are only $95 dollars! I've never heard of such a thing! Here's what you do. If there's no store near you (NY, Brooklyn, San Francisco, Boston, Portland, Austin, Oklahoma City), then you can do what I have to do - order a few "try on" pairs for FREE. You can go online and select up to 5 frames you want to try on at your house. They'll ship them to you for free, you can take your time trying them on, then ship them back...for free. If you found a pair you like, let them know and send them your prescription. Within a few days, you'll get your super chic Warby Parkers in the mail...all for only $95 dollars.

I hope you guys are as excited about this as I am. I think this is one of the coolest things ever. I already have my eyes set on the Sinclairs and the Roosevelts. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment