7.05.2012

Michael!



On Tuesday night, a bunch of our friends headed down to NOLA to celebrate my obnoxiously attractive friend, Michael's birthday! That night, we all ate at Rock-n-Sake before squeezing 6 guys in a little convertible, en route to the corner of St. Ann and Bourbon...if you know what I'm saying. It was one of the best nights out EVER...despite a few hiccups along the way (right, Ryan?). 

The next morning, my friends, Ryan, Matt, Jason, Patrick, Johnny, Michael, and I had brunch at Stanley's in the Quarter (so good). Then, a few Bloody Marys and mimosas later, we drove back to BR to enjoy a pool party at our friends', Joe and Chad for the 4th. All in all, I'd say it was a pretty awesome birthday for both Michael on the 3rd and America on the 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment