4.25.2012

Wine Bottle Cover - Repurpose





Have you need these before? They're like slip covers for your wine (often times monogrammed) and are PERFECT if you're serving cheap wine at a fancy party. It's also great to hold a bottle of red that you've started, but haven't quite finished. It's much better than looking at just the bottle sitting on your counter.

Since I actually don't really know what it means to "have left over wine", I wasn't using my slip cover as often as I should. However, I loved the shrimp on it, so I wanted to think of I way I could display it at all times...without it just holding an empty bottle of wine. Then it hit me. I just slipped my bottle of olive oil in there and now keep it on the counter at all times. It's an exact perfect fit, and I think it looks great. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment