4.20.2012

Homemade Scones...from a pack!






Okay - this is not the Friday Find that I originally intended to blog about this week. I couldn't give that post as much time as I would have liked, so I decided to delay it.

This one is pretty cool, though. When I went home for Easter, Jeri served these scones for breakfast one morning, and I instantly fell in love. They're made by Barista Baking Company, and from what I understand, you can pretty much pick them up anywhere...including Walmart. I haven't tried the chocolate ones, but both the blueberry and almond are delicious! (Almond is my favorite). I love them because for some reason, I feel super fancy when I eat them. Pair it with a cup of coffee, patio dining, and your family, and you have the BEST BREAKFAST EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment