5.20.2012

Vacation

Vacation: A time for relaxation and reflection. I cannot say that this past week has been a "vacation" for me, but I have had a lot of time to sit back, relax, and reflect on my life for the past few years. A lot is going to change for me in the near and distant future, and I'm excited to bring you along for the ride. The Mended Nest is currently under construction, but I look forward to talking to you very soon.

Thank you for for patience over this past week while I...had to figure a few things out. Make sure to keep reading for more Annie Sloan projects, DIY projects, creative ideas, as well as all the other random topics you've (hopefully) grown to love.

I'll leave you with the beginning of my following prayer:

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there! According to Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood." Good luck bud.

    ReplyDelete