7.15.2013

Well that was a weekend...



Okay - I know this has pictures from a night out which I usually reserve for Facebook, but I couldn't help sharing.

Joe, one of my best friends from Louisiana, is in town visiting for a few days and we decided to start his visit off BIG. It was one of those nights that began with a few drinks at HiTops, my favorite Castro bar that...somehow ended up with Joe, me, and my three best friends in the city dancing until 5:30am at a questionable establishment in SOME called The End Up. Literally, it was nonstop dancing from 2 until 5:30. Like - I know how ridiculous that sounds, but you know how it is. ANYthing can be fun if you're with the right people. What I really loved most was what happened after: We thought it would be a good idea to run to Safeway, wait for 10 minutes until 6:00 when we could buy champagne (see the picture of Katherine (above) perusing the isles to waste time), and head to Dolores Park to watch the sunrise. It. Was. Everything. Granted, I'm a little tired after not sleeping at all, but it was totally worth it. This city...I just can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment