7.05.2013

The Fourth


Happy 4th of July (yesterday)! As I'm writing this post, I'm bundled up in my living room, drinking coffee and nursing a hang over from yesterday's activities. It's cold and overcast - perfect weather for updating my neglected blog.

Yesterday was amazing: great food, great people, roof top fireworks, popsicles...and all in San Francisco. How did I get so lucky? We started the day at 1:00pm at our friend, Matt's house right in the middle of Lower Haight. His apartment (with it's spacious kitchen and patio) was the perfect venue for hosting a 4th party. The weather...was everything. 100% opposite from today. It was warm, sunny, and breezy. I actually don't think there was one person there not in a tank top now that I think about it. Afterwards, it was off to the bars, friends houses for fire works, then back out (obviously). I'm not sure if I could think of a better way to celebrate the 4th of July. Go America!

No comments:

Post a Comment