5.03.2013

Credenza (Final)


Friday!

This week has flown by and I'm totally okay with that. I think that part of the reason was that I was keeping myself busy trying to finish this credenza for Korey, my boyfriend, before he left for LA for the weekend. It's the first piece I've done since moving from Louisiana and I'm basically in love.

Step 1: painted the entire credenza in Annie Sloan's Florence
Step 2: painted the exterior of the credenza in Annie Sloan's Country Grey
Step 3: sanded the credenza creating an antiqued/distressed look allowing some of the Florence to show        through in spots.
Step 4: applied clear wax to the entire credenza
Step 5: applied dark wax (minimally) to the exterior completing the distressed/antiqued look

Please keep reading for many more projects to come. I already have one in the pipeline...

BTW - the "M" on the credenza is not for me. His roommate's name is Matt, too. #justsaying

2 comments: