4.01.2013

Sat. with Kat




This past Saturday, I finally got a chance to catch up with Kat, one of my closest friends in the city. Since she  decided to go back to school, I feel like I never get to see her so this weekend we made sure to have a girls day.

Per usual, she picked me up in her Mini and we drove straight to Philz for two large Teroras. After deciding on a place to eat, we drove over to 17th and Valencia to one of my (new) favorite brunch spots: Fritz. After inhaling The Louvre...and she got an effing salad, we decided to go out to West Portal so Kat could get her nails done - an experience like I've never seen. Like - I don't think it's healthy do endure so much acetone, UV light, alcohol, clipping and scrubbing. I mean - it looked a little painful.

After that, we walked over to a super cute optical shop where we met Monty, quite possibly the cutest/sweetest Frenchie I'v ever met. He was so warm and snuggly. UGH! Love. #amigettingafrenchie? #bestdayever

No comments:

Post a Comment